Hi all!

Nov 4, 2003
Auburn, AL
Visit site
I'm glad I found a new site where I can get more peoples opinoins and advice. I'm new at this whole fish keeping thing so its only been about three months I believe. I've got a: 10gal
Natural Gravel w/plastic plants, driftwood, and rocks
7 Neon Tetras
4 Cherry Barbs
2 Bronze Corys
2 Albino Corys
2 Marbled Hatchetfish
2 ADF's
1 Oto

2gal
1 Lavender and crimson Betta (Spike)
I'll have pics up soon so watch out!*BOUNCINGS *BOUNCINGS See YA!

Attachments

Last edited:

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
welcome to myfishtank.net.it looks like you have quite a few fish in your ten gallon.you might want to geta larger tank soon so that when your fish grow out they won't be so confined in the ten gallon.anyways welcome an i hope you enjoy the site.

MrMup04

Superstar Fish
Aug 13, 2003
Welcome to myfishtank
"its your tank also" :D

yeah like what other members have said you have a lot of fish in your ten and would be better off getting a bigger tank

jd_energy

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2003
Washington State
Visit site
Welcome to the tank! Hope it is a fun learning experience for you. There is a lot of people here that are very knowledgable in different fields of fishkeeping so you can rest assured that you will get the correct advice. I have learned a lot. Your 10g is very overstocked but so was mine before I realized it. I think they look very good now though:D

geKo

Large Fish
Jan 28, 2003
Louisville ky
Welcome to MFT.

Your 10gal fish stock looks more like a 20gal fish stock. I would definetly take some of those fish out.

Heres a better stock for your 10gal:

6 Neon Tetras
3 Cherry Barbs
1 Bronze Corys
2 Albino Corys
2 Marbled Hatchetfish
2 ADF's
1 Oto

That is still a big stock but im guesing you wouldnt want to remove all your fish so if anything reduce it to this or something simular :p