Hi all

Feb 21, 2011
hi all, just joined up, wanted to say hi and explain a bit about me. I keep a marine tank, red sea max 130d, with 2 clownfish, chalk goby, coral beauty and 2 wrasse. Recently had a problem with algae... but nearly sorted that :D cant wait to meet you all...

nanu156

Large Fish
Mar 8, 2010
Detroit, Mi
so after doing my mft thing yesterday I i ran into an issue with my computer where all of my numbers were locked in caps so i could only make symbols

then when i clicked links they opened in new windows instead of redirecting i ended up dumping my computer after doing three virus scans

today had everything up and running again came to mft uploaded some photos made some posts and its happening again i cant use symbols or numbers because everything that is not a letter is in caps and all of my links redirect the only websites i have visited were here planet catfish and facebook so yeah if you start having this issue know that tehre is some virus that is spreading here or on planet catfish but given the timing im thinking here

Monoxide

Large Fish
Dec 19, 2008
so after doing my mft thing yesterday I i ran into an issue with my computer where all of my numbers were locked in caps so i could only make symbols

then when i clicked links they opened in new windows instead of redirecting i ended up dumping my computer after doing three virus scans

today had everything up and running again came to mft uploaded some photos made some posts and its happening again i cant use symbols or numbers because everything that is not a letter is in caps and all of my links redirect the only websites i have visited were here planet catfish and facebook so yeah if you start having this issue know that tehre is some virus that is spreading here or on planet catfish but given the timing im thinking here
I would most certainly say Facebook is the site you most likely got your virus out of the list. But we don't know for sure. Facebook virus are hard and thousands and more dont even know it. They sign into the FB log in (looks normal and the same) bam virus,log in to it with your info now, now screwed. I suggest if you feel your infected run CCLeaner, get rid of cookies, then MalwareBytes, then SuperAntiSpyware.

nanu156

Large Fish
Mar 8, 2010
Detroit, Mi
It's a virus that imitates sticky keys.... And it is super annoying, I stay logged in to FB and don't use apps. Who knows I did a complete wipe of my pc and started everything over. I always worry about the spam posts.

BTW this guys stock list is all Salt water. :)