Hi everyone!

jjhabe

Medium Fish
Jan 9, 2006
Portland, OR
I'm here from rainy oregon trying to start a tank to get the blahs away! I have a 10g right now and am going to get a larger tank as soon as I have the money. I've had some sort of fish now for about seven years. I have a thing for gouramis and want some kissers next. Right now I have four white clouds, two black phantom tetras, and a dwarf flame gourami named Edgar. I have never had the bigger fish, so can use all the advice I can get! Nicd to meet you all in advance!

TLM4x4

Large Fish
Jul 21, 2005
southern oregon coast
Hey there neighbor...oh yea talk about rain, in the last 24 hrs I have measured almost 6 inches !! Gooooooo Ducks!!! ;) I have a flame gourami, actually 2 and a golden with acouple of yo yo loaches in a 35 gal. Ive never had the kissers or really know much about them so cant really help you there. Happy fish keeping, and dont forget your galashes!

Welcome to the tank!

Last edited:

Zman16

Large Fish
Aug 1, 2005
Pennsylvannia
Welcome to the site. *celebrate I like Gouramis two. But the one in the picture just died a couple weeks ago:( . I wonder if u could get an eel in ur tank. I don't know much about them. But I know they look cool.