Hi everyone

fairladyZ

Medium Fish
Jul 2, 2003
Singapore
Hi there, I from singapore and just started to rear goldfish... tho they are stupid & greedy they are adorable to me lol

everyone here also having goldfish too? maybe we can exchange pointers heehee ;)

fairladyZ

Medium Fish
Jul 2, 2003
Singapore
wow real smart of u heehee... yup nissan fairlady my favourite car lol... me still like my goldfish the best and just wondering how much is 10g in liters?

wat kind of fishes are u rearing?

catfishmike

Superstar Fish
Oct 22, 2002
Sin City, again...
4 liters to a gallon,so 40 liters in a 10 gallon,actualy thats approximte.on fish rearing at this time,i'm too busy to induce spawing with my fish right now,plus no room for a fry tank unless i shut down one of my other tanks=(

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
They were both rescued so I'm not exactly sure on what they are, they're still small too. One is definately the regular feeder kind, the other I have done research on and think it may be a shubunkin (am I spelling that right?), not entirely sure though.

fairladyZ

Medium Fish
Jul 2, 2003
Singapore
cool... i have 1 feeder fish too and he the only surviour when i bought 5 of them lol... but he small couldnt grow big despite he eating much :p

plus he the only kind of feeder fish inside the tank & he seem lonely, trying to find another feeder fish that look like him to keep him co.