Hi from Calgary

hazee

Medium Fish
Jun 29, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Hi all,

I'm totally new to fish...living in Alberta, Canada. I had a 20g for a few months, everything went great and now new tanks just seem to keep popping up all over. :D No one told me it was addictive... ;)

SANND

Large Fish
Jul 20, 2005
Washington, DC
They never tell you it's addictive. It's their secret. They lure you in with one little tank and a cute little fish and before you know, you're selling your children on the corner to buy more tanks and bigger fish!

Welcome to the tank btw :D

hazee

Medium Fish
Jun 29, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
LOL... thx guys...
I don't have puffers yet f8f. I've had quite a few fish die recently so i want to make sure everything is perfect before i get the puffers. The tank is good and cycled... it's been around awhile... but i want to get all the plants and stuff in so i don't have my hands in there all the time freaking them out. :D

revfred

Superstar Fish
Jun 21, 2003
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Welcome to the "Tank", Hazee. Nice to have members from that beautiful part of the world.

You have found the hidden secret of fishkeeping .... Not only do the fish breed ... but "tanks" seem to "breed" as well.

You will know you are truly "hooked" if you ever decide to move when your first question for a realtor or renting agent is, "What is the floor loading limits of this place?" Again, "Welcome"