Hi I am Paula.

Paula K

Small Fish
Jul 9, 2003
Misawa Japan
My name is Paula. I am stationed in Japan at Misawa Air Base. I am reall getting into this fish thing and would love to make new friends that are also interested in fish. Contact my by e-mail or yahoo messenger if you would like to chat. I am 24 years old. I have a 4 year old son. And I am recently going through a divorce. I love what I do in the Air Force and what I do for my country.*celebrate

Paula K

Small Fish
Jul 9, 2003
Misawa Japan
I like calm realxed fish. I haven't had very many. Right now I have 2 in 10g. I am not sure what kind they are. They look kinda like angle fish. They are flat like silver dollars, but they have an orange stripe down there back. A very good friend bought them for me for my birthday. I use to have 3 black tip sharks when I was in the states, but had to give them away when I moved over here. I am going to invest in a bigger tank when I get back to the states. I dont want to do it over here because I will get to attached to my fish and not be able to keep them.

Paula K

Small Fish
Jul 9, 2003
Misawa Japan
Yea I was looking at that yesterday. I was trying to research it today. I seen on the websit where it said he was 2 1/2 hours from Tokyo, but I am not sure if it is north, south or west of Tokyo. Hopefully north it would be closer to me that way. LOL

Paula K

Small Fish
Jul 9, 2003
Misawa Japan
No they are not that long. They are really round like a silver dollar but have fins like an Angle Fish. So I am thinking that are Angle Fish, that maybe the picture of an Angel Fish that I am looking at is at a weird angel to were it doesn't look at as round as my fish. How do I attach a picture. I can't figure out how to do it.

Last edited:

Paula K

Small Fish
Jul 9, 2003
Misawa Japan
This is the best picture I could get of the smaller fish (Odie). The bigger one (Garfield) seems to not like the cam. My tank is a little cloudy, but I was told it was because it was new. I have noticed that it is slowly clearing up. Not sure what else I could do to get it to clear up faster. I have the cheap plastic plants in there for now because I have not been able to get back to the pet store to get real ones. So I am hoping once I do that the water will clear up a little better.

Attachments

Paula K

Small Fish
Jul 9, 2003
Misawa Japan
Thank you. Yes I looked up Niigata, and the Amano's store. Its is about a 2 hr bullet train ride south of me. So I am going to see what I can do about going down there and doing some shopping. Thanks for all the "Welcome's" and the help. But I am still trying to find out what kind of fish I have. LOL

Paula K

Small Fish
Jul 9, 2003
Misawa Japan
Thanks for the info. I was pretty sure they were angles but wasnt positive. I only posted one pic of Odie because Garfield wouldnt sit still he kept swiming off. But they look exactly the same Garfield is just bigger.