Hi im new...heres some info

Aug 2, 2003
hey! my name is Nikki... my name thing is seposed to be oneworldonetribe but there was no room for the e... but anyway..... heres my fish info

tank # 1 : 10 gallon (im gonna eventually get a bigger one)

convict # 1 : rex
convict # 2 : randell
firemouth : happy frank

tank # 2 : 10 gal
sunburst gourami # 1: chet
sunburst gourami #2 : donny
sunburst gourami #3 : mink
catfish #1 : wilfredo
catfish#2 : aldolpho
random fish i dunno what kind.. : mr shhh

other tank
angel fish : bananas the clown (should i put it in tank #2???????)

can u guess what all the names have in common?! hehe

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Yep...more tanks, bigger tanks or fewer fish! NO you should not add the angelfish to that 10 Gallon...a 10 gallon (in my opinion) is way too small for an adult angelfish...let alone all of those other fish, yikes.

Welcome to the tank! :D

Aug 2, 2003
yah i agree...but my angel fish is very small... and so are all the other fish but i understand they will grow so i wasnt gonna add the angel anyway i jus wanted to hear what you guys had to say... and my cichlids are also very small but im goin to eventually get a bigger tank so they wont be crowded when they get bigger.....what size tank to you recomend for my angel fish???

Aug 2, 2003
ok well im pretty sure that the two convicts are the same sex... im not 100% but im like 90%....and the firemouth (happy frank) is bigger then them but he doesnt harm them.... if anything bad starts happening i will seperate them...... and did u mean a 29 gallon for the angel fish alone??? i have a 20 gal and i think one that is a little bigger (i dunno how much) in the garage i could test to see if it holds water and clean if and buy some new stuff for it...

Angelfish

Superstar Fish
Apr 14, 2003
Valencia, California.
Welcome! :) Just off subject, but is there a reason this is in the betta/gourami discussion?
Also I agree, angels do need atleast a 29 gal. The fire mouth you have in the 10 gal. will get to at least 6", may just be personal oppinion, but I think thats a little big for a 10 gal. especially with two convicts.
Do you know what kind of catfish you have in tank #2? We'd love to hear about them =)

Aug 2, 2003
and... i cant figure out what kind of catfish they are.... it is probly really obvious or something... but i think the store made up a name "angelicus cats".... but this has nothing to do with the betta gourami discussion either lol... (i asked the bottom feeder forum about it too tho)

Aug 2, 2003
i found out what kind of catfish they are thanx to people in the bottom feeder forum.... the store must have had the wrong lable or and old lable on the tank.. cuz they are not synodontis angelicus or "angelicus cats" they are Pimelodus Pictus cat fish from the peruvian amazon veriety... im so happy now that i know what they are and all the info about em!! yay! back to bettas and gouramis tho... no more side tracking =)