hi there

Apr 30, 2004
greenville, sc
Hi everyone. I just joined up today and really enjoy this site. Lots of great answers to all my questions. Im 21 and live in tennessee. I started with a goldfish i won from the fair last year, and then it began. In 6 months time i have collected 4 feeder fish, 2 fancy goldfish, 2 alge eaters, 1 betta, and 1 african dwarf frog. As of now i have Two 10 Gallon tanks, One 20 gallon tank, and a Five Gallon Quarn. tank. Today i was given what i belive to be a 55 gallon tank. I never liked fish all that much till i got the first one and now i dont think i could stop if i wanted to. Im already looking to move into a bigger place just to have room for all my critters. Well anyway, just thought i would say hello to everyone. Thanks. chkn_hawk23

Apr 30, 2004
greenville, sc
Hi everyone. I just joined up today and really enjoy this site. Lots of great answers to all my questions. Im 21 and live in tennessee. I started with a goldfish i won from the fair last year, and then it began. In 6 months time i have collected 4 feeder fish, 2 fancy goldfish, 2 alge eaters, 1 betta, and 1 african dwarf frog. As of now i have Two 10 Gallon tanks, One 20 gallon tank, and a Five Gallon Quarn. tank. Today i was given what i belive to be a 55 gallon tank. I never liked fish all that much till i got the first one and now i dont think i could stop if i wanted to. Im already looking to move into a bigger place just to have room for all my critters. Well anyway, just thought i would say hello to everyone. Thanks. chkn_hawk23