HI!! this is a cool place.

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
sorry meant to post this last time

heres my current setup

55 gallon tank on a brand new home made stand(plywood, 2x4's, and bolts)

Fish: 4 clown loaches (favorite by far)
2 albino corys
2 tailspot corys
2 gold gouramis
8 honey sunset gouramis
8 kenyi blues (they get along fine!!:D )

i also have a 35 gallon tank which is not set up right now, but im working on it, and a few 2 gal hex tanks which i want to put some shrimp in.(so far ive only seen ghost and candy cane shrimp at my lfs)

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
Welcome! Great to have new points of view all the time in a place like this.

I love ghost shrimp...they're the coolest little things to watch. What kind of shrimp do you want to put in it? I've only ever seen ghost shrimp at my lfs'

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
Welcome, Id also like to see some pics, do you have any?

420Loach ?? The number puzzles me, ha, not really.

- depthC

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
sorry no...:( i have no digital camera at the moment. when i get one or borrow someones ill take some pics and post them though!:D i wish i could have gotten shots of my last setup. a 55 gal with a sand bottom.(used the sand from the beach down the road) when i went to my lfs to get fish i kind of wanted a community tank, but when i saw the cl's i ended up buying fourteen of em'! two died and the other twelve stayed in their for four years and grew to about 4".

and yes i will probably buy ghost shrimp for my hexagon tanks, i wouldnt mind getting the candy cane shrimp i saw but the tank didnt have a price on it and was more set up then the others, so i figured it was a display tank.:D

depthC

Superstar Fish
Feb 24, 2003
WI
What are cl's, and also ive never heard of candy shrimp, just amano,ghost, malaysian shrimp, any info on the candy shrimp?

- depthC

420Loach

Superstar Fish
May 26, 2003
Makaha, Hawaii
Visit site
cl's - clown loaches, i guess i should have said c.l.'s

the candy cane shrimp have red and white vertical stripes all along their body and are about the same size as ghost shrimp. they could be called something else because my lfs mislables its stock sometimes and their color pattern looks just like a candy cane.