hi

I live in Southern California, but I'm studying in London at the moment, so any time you talk to me for the next 2 months I will be replying from the grand UK.

I go to school at University of California, San Diego when I'm home, and I'm studying Human Development and Psychology.

To know more about me, check out my website- the link is in my profile or my sig. While you are there, sign my guestbook to let me know what you think. :)

I'm excited to start discussing fish. :)

R0UNDEYEZ

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Hey if you're going to be a counselor...I'd like some credentials!! Do you have any fish right now?
Yeah she has 2 goldfish that I'm taking care of right now while she is in London.

I warned her that her nick would make people think she was calling herself a fish expert or something, but it has to do with her wanting to be a counselor when she finishes her schooling.
:)

Yes, ROUNDEYEZ has my goldfish right now.... what do you all think? Should I have trusted him with the intense responsibility of watching over them? Their names are Ariel and Sebastian- they are so cute! That's basically the extent of my fish knowledge, though. I am ashamed to say I can't help many people except if they want to know if their fish are cute or not. ;)

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
ohhh I LOVE sebastian :) My avatar used to be sebastian before Orion got me the cute little picture of the froggy.

Little mermaid is in my top 3 animated disney movies along with Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty.