Hi

brit_s86

Large Fish
Mar 28, 2005
Hi ,Im Brittany.I just joined.I have two pirhanas.one is 2-3 inches.The other is larger than a pop can.They eat feeders,bloodworms,umm....thats it so far.I havent had them to long yet.

brit_s86

Large Fish
Mar 28, 2005
He is kinda losing his red belly.So is the smaller one.they have feeders with them.but they dont eat much.The large one sure is mean.I bought him a week ago,and in the store he flipped outta the net,onto the floor.Sometimes he goes absolutly nuts in the tank.He likes to shake everything up

NoDeltaH2O

Superstar Fish
Feb 17, 2005
SC
I went piranha fishing in the Amazon once and you can attract the piranha to the area by sticking your fishing pole into the water and violently swishing it around. The noises are heard by fish closeby and they think it is a feeding frenzy, so they come to join in on the feast. You might want to try taking a feeder and cutting him with a knife, then swish him around in the water (using a pair of tongs or something, not your hands, lest you get bit). The fish would likely come to the table hungry this way. It may sound a bit greusome, but YOU are the one with the carniverous fish, not me. (yet!)