Hi

Dec 27, 2006
Grundy, VA
Im new here, my name is Jenn, Ive been keeping fish since I was about 5...Im 21 now. Right now heres my tank specs:

150G-3 6" Oscars, 2 5" Common Plecos, 2 7" Tinfoil Barbs, and a 9" Red Belly Pacu....the Pacu was a gift from a friend...and yeah I realize he'll one day be bout 2ft
100G-4 5-7" Red Belly Piranha...Im going to move these into a 50G tank and do another big SA setup...probably move my tinfoils over here to make more room in the 150...and get some silver dollars and some firemouths and maybe a couple of severums
55G(brackish)-3 austraillian silver butterfish, 1 green scat
2G-1 red betta, 3 neon tetras
1G bowl-1 extremely odd colored chocolate betta with red splotches on fins
1G bowl-black piebald shortfin male betta

Dec 27, 2006
Grundy, VA
Thanks for the welcome :) Forgot to add that my mom has 2 tanks in our living room a 50G and a 45G on a dual stand. Im going to give her my 55G since it has a nicer cabinet and canopy and do a nice little SA community with various tetras and some rams and corydoras. Its going to be a fun spring re-vamping my tanks. :D

Dec 27, 2006
Grundy, VA
Thanks all for the welcome :) Im working on some pics....may have them later tonight or tomorrow. I think that piranha are restricted or possibly illegal in Virginia...Ive heard both, but either way alot of the shops I go to sell them.

closer2mod

Small Fish
Dec 27, 2006
Grundy, VA
Thanks again for the welcome :) Sorry I havent gotten pics up yet...the USB for my camera is malfunctioning or something...I need to order a new one, sucks since Ive only had the camera for a couple of months and used the cable like maybe 3 times.