Hiya

Mar 22, 2009
Hiya all,

Obviously since I'm posting in the Introduce Yourself thread I'm a new user here.
And to top it off I'm just getting started with aquariums.
It's alot to learn and I'm hunting groups all over the internet and reading up so I jump in and don't drown! LOL both physically and financially.

Good to be here and will be hitting ya all up for advice.
Ladyfish

Whiskers

Large Fish
Feb 29, 2008
central Michigan USA
welcome to the tank ladyfish. good to hear your doing some research before you get into the hobby too deep. So what size tank are you starting with? have you started cycling it yet? got pics (everyone here likes pics hehehe)?

Mar 13, 2009
Poconos, PA
Yes Welcome. This is the best place to find information about anything from fish to equipment.
There are so many users here with varying levels of skill that would love to answer any questions that you may have. Some are professionals whom have made this hobby their life and I can almost guarantee that if you have a question...they have an answer.

Happy Fishkeeping!

Mar 22, 2009
Right now I'm in research phase. Looking to possibly start out with a nano/biocube, but am on the fence right now.
Based on systems that friends have I do want a reef tank and due to it's complexity I want to take it slow and go step by step.
Knowing people who could help is great but I want to do this on my own so I understand how everything works and why.
LOL then fall back on them if true disaster strikes!