hopin to get the tank up in 2 weeks!

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Finally got around to drilling my tank, now im working on trying to get the baffles in the correct place in the sump.. did some mods to my skimmer (mesh mod-gate valve mod) now i just gotta buy some salt, heaters and some rock.. should i use 2 heaters since its about 180 gallons with sump? which kinds should i use? For lights i have VHO with a icecap 660.. were going on vacation this comming up week so i plan on starting when i get back. for flow im gonna have to seio 2500 and a mag 9.5 for a return pump.. any ideas on how i should set my sump up? i was gonna have the water drain into the skimmer section then flow into the cheato/LR then into the return pump.. does that sound right?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
its actually a 150 same length and width as a 125 just a bit taller, as for now im gonna keep the VHO and i may add 1x 250 mh in the center of the canopy.. went today and picked up some filters for my RO unit, now if i could just figure out what else i need to get it set up, i got it in the package when i got my tank.. getting ready to put the baffles in my sump here in a few..