how do i sell fish online

Oct 13, 2006
Some friends and I are starting to learn how to sell fish that we catch here in P.C. Fl. Can anyone help me.

Mahamotorworks

Superstar Fish
Aug 26, 2006
Thule, Greenland
www.myspace.com
More then likely you will need a business license to ship them any where. Just to CYA. Here in Bay county you just need to go to the court house and get a tax ID in most cases you dont meed any kinda of business license unless required by the city you live in. Lynn Haven dose, and I think Parker. But ya check for local restrictions.

MAHA

Sep 26, 2006
New Jersey
hm you probably will need to talk to someone about the taking the fish from the wild but on shipping i always thought of doing a half water half air and also put like a hot/cold pack in it so it'd stay around 75f or so anyways if it is legal i might think about buying from you if your cheaper then my LFS XD good luck with the legal stuff

Mahamotorworks

Superstar Fish
Aug 26, 2006
Thule, Greenland
www.myspace.com
I know that Bay County, which Panama City is located in, Dose not require you to have business license, you just need a Tax ID, and rememebr to pay your taxes. I would start by asking the FWC (Fish and Wildlife Commission) they would know what the restrictions would be, and if you need a license.

MAHA

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
hey you are close to me, im in Walton county lol right next to yah! welcome to the redneck riviera!!! ROFL i cant beleive they call it that but ohhh well . lemme know what kind of fish you catch, you might not need to ship them lol.