How many fishes.....

Shipley18

Large Fish
Nov 27, 2004
Visit site
I've got a twenty gallon with a white sand substrate and a few pieces of live rock and two corals...although i belive one is just about been eaten by this little shrimp liek things...anyway any suggestions on fish like how many?

lordroad

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Shelby, NC
www.joshday.com
Firefish are really cool. I believe pairs only work in mated male/female combos, but i can't say for sure. And make sure your tank is covered in some way or you may find the firefish on the carpet.

I wouldn't go over three fish... maybe a pair of clowns or a pair of something else friendly and one more small fish.

Personally, I'd go with clown pair and a firefish or similar goby. There's also a purple firefish out there which looks really cool.

What fish catch your eye when you go in the store?

i just got a firefish a few weeks back, i like it alot. He seems to be out and about more than my other gobies. I would go with a perc (or pair), some kind of a goby, (most of them clean your sand bed really good). And a fdrarf angel, i really like the flame angel myslef, but i have never had one. I would ultimately say u just have to see what fish you like, and figure out the comination of corals and inverts too. browse