how much water ?

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
hi i was wondering how much water flow this little guy should have ?
i just built a diy surge bucket and it has some good flow so just wondering if it will be too much water

just don't want to tangle his arms :)

Shaunna

Large Fish
Oct 6, 2005
Ohio
Sorry, I am not sure. I just wanted to ask you if you could post a pic of your avatar. What is it? It looks like some crazy kinda disco turtle with it's head sticking out!! :) I'm sure it isn't, I just can't make out what it is! It looks very pretty though!! :D

1979camaro

Ultimate Fish
Oct 22, 2002
San Ramon, CA
i wouldn't bother investing in another...give it a couple months and it will have grown several new stalks. you should be able to just pop one of those stalks off the rock and tie/rubberband it down where you want it. within a couple weeks it will attach

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
thanks will do no need to spend another 12$ if i don't have to put it towards live rock instead :) or to my new tank i'm building 2'x2'x2' plexy

jaydsl

Small Fish
Jan 19, 2006
surge works great :) messy how ? this weekend i will take pics of bucket cost me about 30$ and just put my 404 fluval to it my xenia loves it i was gone to work all this week now that i'm home wow it has grown ! more arms and just about twice the size from 2 weeks ago when i got it my new frogspawn looks like it likes it too

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
They throw lots of water around, and cause problems with splash marks, but if that's not a problem you're laughing, they throw awesome amounts of water around