Howdy

Alkiazer

Medium Fish
Sep 27, 2008
ABQ
www.oniclangaming.com
Hi! I have posted a couple of times but i never got a chance to introduce myself.

So HI EVERYONE =) you guys can call me Al

I Have a 55G tank of happy fishies, 3 cats, and a hampster.

I really look forward to meeting all of you! Alot of you have already been so kind.

I love Star Trek and Playing World of Warcraft..... so as many of you may have guessed with that statement, Yes I am Geek lol and proud of it!

May 30, 2008
Midland, MI
Welcome to the tank Al. There are a lot of good people on this site, many have helped me become a better fish keeper. Aren't we all geeks in one way or another? My girlfriend calls me "the fish guy" with a geeky undertone.

Geeks UNITE!!!!

Alkiazer

Medium Fish
Sep 27, 2008
ABQ
www.oniclangaming.com
Thx Guys =)

Gotta love that diablo 2, almost time for 3 to come out ey SC Loach

As for WoW I play Horde on Hydraxis(PvE) a lvl 70 Hunter[Alkiazer], a lvl 50 Paladin, and Horde on Magtheridon(PvP) i have a 39 pally twink and a 19 rouge twink. and on BETA servers I got a lvl 80 Hunter and lvl 80 Death Knight. (not premade)

heres a better picture of the fish tank if you'd like a look. i'll try to get some idividual pics of all my Fishies when I get a better camera.

Attachments

Alkiazer

Medium Fish
Sep 27, 2008
ABQ
www.oniclangaming.com
Thank you very much ^.^ Hey you know what....

If you wanted to your more than welcome to transfer servers over to us.

Im the head officer of my guild. we can get you in the guild, up to lvl 70, and even get you sum good runs in Kara b4 xpack goes live and then once it does you'd be woth the best people you could possibly be with.

lol but only if your interested =)

Btw, my Guild Master and I use to work together as Game Masters for Blizz so if you ever have any questions you'd ask a Game Master you are more than welcome to come to me first. that goes out to all of you WoW Players here at MFT *PEACE!*

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Thank you very much ^.^ Hey you know what....

If you wanted to your more than welcome to transfer servers over to us.

Im the head officer of my guild. we can get you in the guild, up to lvl 70, and even get you sum good runs in Kara b4 xpack goes live and then once it does you'd be woth the best people you could possibly be with.

lol but only if your interested =)

Btw, my Guild Master and I use to work together as Game Masters for Blizz so if you ever have any questions you'd ask a Game Master you are more than welcome to come to me first. that goes out to all of you WoW Players here at MFT *PEACE!*
We actually have a couple on WoW here. Wow GMs huh, i can't say that i havn't been frustrated with your type before hehe, but with millions of players i guess its understandable. I do have a question, how do they choose GMs? Live in Cali? Apply formally? It would be cool for a while, but not something i am like trying to do....just curious mostly. Are they really automated responses or do you type them? ;)

"Working as intended." haha

Alkiazer

Medium Fish
Sep 27, 2008
ABQ
www.oniclangaming.com
Lol to be honest i know exactly how you feel...

When I worked for them there was 2 kinds of Game masters. the ones who cared, and the ones who dont. very few where there the ones who cared and that in turn made people like us look bad =(

Some of the things we said are premade macros, like greetings and goodbyes. but alot we did have to type as well.

And as far as how they choose who gets hired, they just let you apply online and if your willing to move to Texas you can pretty much get the job. my problem is when they opened that building I couldnt move there. so i got laid off and have been unemployed aver since. /cry

Rayneuki

Large Fish
May 29, 2008
Memphis, TN
Awww!
Wow, GM. Nice. You could actualy get some nice jobs with that as a previous title. I've got a 63 (or so) hunter (hordie of course ;D BE.) on... I forgot. I haven't been playing as of late. I'm waiting for WOTLK to come out and see how blizz goes with it.

I like GMs. I stumped one n_n It was funny. I forgot what had happened but it was great. We finnaly got it fixed... It had something to do with my UI. I liked her simply because of this: "Now, go delete your WTF folder (it doesn't mean what you think it does)." X3

Aug 4, 2008
More Pictures! Less WoW talk!! :D

I've done both the free 10 day trials. :D I'm to afraid I'd never leave the house if I actually had it year round. :O Although D3 is on the "to buy" list, and I may go into hiding for a couple of months... (Runs to add up days vacation I still have..)