I am about 5 minutes from flushing my Banded Coral Shrimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
these things are predatory by nature, sorry about you gobys :( such a cool little fish,

instead of flush him send him to 10896 E. Paradise Dr. scottsdale AZ. he will be put up against my mantis and you clown gobies will be avenged.

and one way to tell if an invert can be predatory, look at the claws... big givaway, i would never buy something i even thought would harm another animal that resides in my tank, seriously though, send him to me and he will suffer the same fate as your gobies.

Last edited:
First thing .... Yes, I know he did it because I saw him holding it ( yellow goby) while it was still alive... The goby was trying to get away BUT NO GO....:mad: :mad: :mad: .... I have been feeding him with a dropper....Krill, Brine shrimp,and a few pieces of Clam and Mysis (sp). Heck I even went to the grocery store to get fresh seafood, that I would chop up and freeze....I made sure he had plenty of food. I hand fed him just to make sure he got enough food.... Thankless #$%#$^$!!!!!! So last night about 1 am, I tore my bloody tank apart and caught him. Then I put him in a bucket with a heater and an airstone. He is going back to the store today. He was lucky that he didn't get a burial at sea. I fished out the goby carcasses and flushed them.... D#$@ Shrimp should have went with them.

Here is a pic of the SERIAL KILLER:

I am going to make sure that this Wanted Poster will be sent to EVERY LFS in the nation.......;) ... Just to hope that he will not inflict any more pain on those poor unsuspecting lil critters of the Home Aquarium!!!!!

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! He is ARMED AND DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

Thank you for your Time,

PS ... This thought just occured to me..... Dont Mbunas like shrimp? What about my Green Spotted puffer? hmmmmmmmm, Can you all see the wheels turning in my head? :D It is a like taking them to a fancy restaraunt and ordering something from the menu that is WAY OVER priced!!!!!! Stupid shrimp cost me about 20 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.