I figured out my camera

Jul 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
The settings were a pain in the butt. I finally set them so I can take shots without a tripod and without them coming out blurry. I just took awhile to find the "Quickshot" setting. I started with my most recent additions, two Gold Stripe Maroon Clownfish and a green Bubble Tip Anemone.

The BTA has its foot hidden behind that rock, so it looks smaller. It is about 6-7" across. The female clown is about 3".

The shot was lit mainly from the direct sun that my tank gets for 2 hours a day.

Oh and my Snowflake Eel!! He's about 13". (I guess I should clean the glass next time..)

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Nice pair of Clowns, Marroon right?? I remember when my Snowflake was that small. Now he is 2 feet long and about 2 inches in diameter!!! Hes a big boy now! And just FYI (in case you dont know) they grow very fast. Mine was mostly out of sight for about a month of two, didnt eat either, and then when he came out for food he was double the size. I was told it was normal for them to "hibernate" like that. Good Luck with him!!! :D

Jul 14, 2005
Tampa, FL
guppy_newbe

Yea, I found out I was feeding him slightly too often (3 times a week). He has been reduced to twice a week recently. He has gone from 6" to 13" in 4.5 months. I wasn't expecting that kind of growth.

Mushroomman

Its a 45gal pentagonal corner tank. The first POS leaked. I took it back to PetSMart, the guy was still looking for possible leaks when I was walking out the door with a new tank. No receipt or anything. Luckily, this one is running great.