I Got Bored So I Took Some Pics Again

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
This is just some random pics that I took of my SW Tank.
I Love this pic :D

Just some of my fish.

This turned out kind of neat too.

This are doing great!! I had 7 when I first got them and now there is about a dozen or so!! :D

This is a really neat fish and I havent seen too many of them. Sry 'bout the pic he wouldnt hold still

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks. Yeah I have noticed. :D I also have some Kenya Trees that are multiplying like crazy!! I have about half a dozen little trees just floating around the tank. I think that I am going to take them in to work and get some credit for them. I will try and get some pics.

O, I was feeding my eel last night and I am shocked. He did some "hibernating" for a while. He didnt eat and was hardly ever seen. For the past two weeks he has been poking his head out and eating. But last night he was out and swimming and I was SOOO SHOCKED AT HOW BIG HE IS!!! He has got to be amost done growing. He is about as big around as a half dollar!!! And is darn close (if not) 24" long!!! He is soo pretty too!! :D I will see if he will let me get pics of him too.

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
your clown looks happy...
Since the only offers i got when i tried to sell my tank were like around 500$ CDN, i decided to continue a little bit with SW. I plan to add an anemone. I got paid to do some maintenance on a 120g with anemones and clowns. So cool.
When you feed the clown, he takes a huge chunk, the chew it, then feed the anemone. Wow. Gotta love it.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Yeah mine does that too. Last night I fed some frozen Krill and he took it to the Anenomie and then went back to feed himself. It was/is neat to watch. The coloring that you see on him wasnt there till we got him a Bubble Anenomie. His first "home" was a Long Tenticle and he liked it but didnt at the same time.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Well I figured that Id post pics of the stuff that I just got today (a few others are added in too).
This is a better one of my Striped Dottyback

In these pics you can see the Clown's coloring better

This is just 2 of my Baby Kenya Trees

One of my Feather Dusters (new); Sry 'bout the Tang I thought it turned out neat

And my Fire and Ice Zoos (also new)