I Made An Adoption

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Ok. I know that I was told that my tank is "full" but I had to make this adoption. A guy came into my LFS when I was there getting dog and cat food (I figured that it couldnt hurt to take a look at the fish :)) He was moving and couldnt keep his 3 Firefish. They are pretty small. My LFS couldnt take them cause they just got a fish load today and there wasnt room and John (the owner) wouldnt allow it cause they had some of there own already. I looked at the fish and they seemed pretty healty so I took them (I also had one of the guys that works there look at them; he is a marine biologist so I trust him). Should I really not add them or are they going to be fine?? I really like them so I would like to keep them. What do you think??? Tank inhabitants are in sig.

ram man

Superstar Fish
Apr 16, 2005
Arizona
you got the nice orange kind i see! good luck, by far one of my most favorite fish! and they are not territorial.
Good luck! they are realy nice fish.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I've always read that you want a pair, and that you couldn't add one to an established one in a tank (the only reason I don't have 2). I thought they'd fight if there were 3, but apparently not.

How are they doing today? BTW ...Did I tell you how much I admire your tank? I'm getting that Oceanic Cube tank today..... WOOHOOOOO.
One thing, did ya'll notice how much work is involved when you change from one to the other. In order for me to set this new tank up, I will need to move 2 other tanks :( .
So after all that work I will need a cold one or 3 *celebrate