I Played Musical Fish And Now I Have A ?

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
As the title says I played a little musical fish and now I have a question. I moved my 5 (I lost 1) Danios into my other tank and then moved my White Clouds into my 29 Gallon Tank. Does this change my bio-load any? I want to add 2 more Ottos for sure. And I was thinking of adding 1 more White Cloud (just to have the reccomended 6) and maybe even a Sunset Gourami. Do I have room?

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
I think trading 5 danios for 5 white clouds shouldn't change the bioload much.

As for the 29...I think I definitely wouldn't add another gourami. Even though Ottos dont add much bioload, I really think that 29 sounds pretty overstocked as it is...or at least fully stocked. If you add something I'd go for the ottos and call it good. 5 white clouds should be fine.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Is there a cure for this MTS? :p Again when I bought that 29 gallon I thought that I could satisfy myself. But geuss what...... I am going fish crazy!!!!!!!!!! I think that I should just go and buy the biggest tank that will fit into my house and then fill it. If only I could afford it right!! I think the problem is that it is so fun to go and pick out all of the decorations you want/need to set the tank up. And then once all that is done (and cycling :) ), you get to pick out the fish for your newly set up tank. I got to stop I am going to make myself go out and buy a new tank. Anywayz, I am sure ya'll get my point. :D

i find that i would rather have a few more 10g's then a really big tank cause then i could have a quarentine tank and a shrimp tank and keep other small fish cause i'm not really into big fish, the only big ones are angels but i guess its just me but of course if i had the money for a 200g or something i would get one :D but after i get a few 10g's