i think there to many fish

meagheavz

Medium Fish
Aug 13, 2007
i have a 20 gallon H.. i hav 4 cherry barbs 4 zebra danios, 4 white cloud minnows, 2 oto alge suckers, 2 harlequin, 1 paerl danio

meagheavz

Medium Fish
Aug 13, 2007
cherrys are my fav so far, i do like the harlequins.. i have 2 filters 20gal whisper(amm rocks) and 20gal aquaclear(with biomax)..my tank hassnt been up to long im not done wit my cycle. just over a week..the guy gave me free fish and i couldnt say no,

meagheavz

Medium Fish
Aug 13, 2007
i cleaned my tank or atleast try'd wit the vacum crap.. fish are dirty...i feel like there tomoany fish in there, i guess there isnt, they always go nuts when i change the water...they seem to be happy, my cheerry barbs kinda hide out alot, but they do come out there awsome..i have one fish that is retared and i love him for it

Nov 27, 2004
New Orleans
Visit site
your tank might feel overstocked because it is rather top heavy. you should concentrate on one schooling fish for the top region of your tank, and get fish that like to hang around the middle of the tank and the bottom. you will get more out of your tank if you use the space of the whole tank.

meagheavz

Medium Fish
Aug 13, 2007
my cherry barbs and otto are at the bottom, the rest are at the top, there doing pretty good though, im getting either a 55 or 40 by sept the latest, i hope my cherrys and zebras last till then..them im gonna get mollys and stuff