IF YOU LOVE FISH YOULL SIGN

ashleigh

Superstar Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
I wrote them a while ago- I would tone down the language of the petition a bit personally, you'll be more effective. Actually, I haven't looked that site for some time but writing directly to their sponsors/ promoters may be a better idea- I think it mentioned BET and MTV didn't it? I would think potential backers are more likely to be swayed than the creators of the product, you know?

Last edited:

ashleigh

Superstar Fish
Jan 8, 2004
Missouri
Visit site
I see- did the person on the other site actually write it? I hate to say things like that and sound like a jerk but I (and probably a lot of other people) just don't want to put my name to something that isn't going to get the message accross well.

lordroad

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Shelby, NC
www.joshday.com
I for one think it's a wonderful idea... ranks right up there with those hermit crab gilded shell necklaces in the eighties. This bag is about as cool and trendy as those necklaces too!

I won't order one because I'm still holding out for the aquababies wristwatch and matching ghost shrimp monocle.

lordroad

Large Fish
Sep 2, 2004
Shelby, NC
www.joshday.com
What would be more effective than petitions is researching the product and finding out what stores retail them. Then write a thoughtful, cogent, and intelligent letter to each store expressing the concerns over the product. Keep it clean of obscenities and anything that's not totally professional. Include a list of names of people who feel the same way as an afterthought, and perhaps link to this forum and some others where discussions are raised on the issue.

Of course, this may not help stop the selling of this handbag, but it's a much better way to go about it than online petitions to the manufacturer.