I'm a newbie

Jun 8, 2003
canada
clix.to
:p Hello there! My name is Angela and I am from Ontario Canada. I work at the local petstore (but we have no animals :( )

My husband and I have 4 dogs, a turtle, and 8 aquariams. We are only using 5 right now plus the pond....

We are looking into building a 100 gallon or larger aquariam this summer.

Right now we have a betta in a five gallon, acouple tetras in a five gallon hex (beautiful tank), a 30 gallon long with two I.D. Sharks, a 10 gallon that will be home to the pond goldfish, and a 20 gallon that has two angels in it.

I have the turtle in its own also. :) I look forward to meeting everyone and getting advice on building the new aquariam....

Jun 8, 2003
canada
clix.to
LOL. Let me explain.. I work at Pet Valu.. And sadly we only sell Pet supplies.. No pets. In a way that is a good thing because with the houseful we have I already spend more than I make there. The discount doesn't help matters.. I just bought a new hood for the 30 gallon lol.

Jun 8, 2003
canada
clix.to
Did I mention I have a problem? I'm addicted to aquariams.. I forgot to mention that we have a few five gallons, a two gallon, a ten gallon and a tonne of betta tanks laying around..

Every Sat we go yard saling and pick one or two up. Last week we got one for free!! The guy was just going to toss it out so we put the turtle in it.. Now the aquariam that he was in was free for the sharks lol.