I'm hooked...

Rose

New Fish
Aug 7, 2011
Hi everyone

I bought my first tank about a year ago, it is a 26 gallon bowfront. We have 4 African cichlids in this tank. Now the tankseems so small, so we went out and bought a 75 gallon.. lol.I finally talked the boyfriend into getting a big tank.

We are just setting up the new tank now. We are also goingto be putting in a sand water fall, and of course some new
cichlids.. I am so excited, to see how it all turns out.

I will post pictures of my fish when the new aquarium is set up.

Orion

Ultimate Fish
Feb 10, 2003
Kentucky
www.thefishcave.net
I had a full blown Tanganyikian community tank in a 75 gallon some years back. It was a wonderful group, and a standard 75 gallon is a good tank in general just for all the things you can do with it.

KcMopar

Superstar Fish
I had a full blown Tanganyikian community tank in a 75 gallon some years back. It was a wonderful group, and a standard 75 gallon is a good tank in general just for all the things you can do with it.
I would agree, My two favorite tanks out of my small collection is the 40G breeder and the 75G. Both tanks have good depth front to back.

Rose

New Fish
Aug 7, 2011
Here is a picture of my new tank, no fish in it... yet. We have 4 African Cichlids to transfer over from our 26g bowfront.

DSC00257.jpg

Rose

New Fish
Aug 7, 2011
Here is a picture of my new tank, no fish in it... yet. We have 4 African Cichlids to transfer over from our 26g bowfront. DSC00258.jpg