im new too!

im new here. i really love my fish... sorry kinda creepy. i have 2 tanks right now. one is a 30 gallon tank. i have some goold fish, some neon tetras, a clown knife, some ghost shrimp, a 4 inch pleco, a 1 inch pleco (he's so cute!), and three mollies. my other tank is 2.5 gallons. i have 2 puffer fish, a dragonfish, and i did have a few ghost shrimp... but they got hungry.

Jan 13, 2006
Colorado
you shouldnt mix goldfish in with anything else but goldfish, they are a dirty fish and put off too much ammonia. I would deffinitly move the dragon fish to the big tank they love lots of space i wish i still had mine but i had a bad case of ich, see pic on prof....as for the puffers i dont know anything about them, but i agree with lotus you are way to overcrowded in the 30g and the species dont mix.

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
Welcome to the tank. I agree you are really overstocked and don't have very compatible fish either. Goldfish don't belong with tropical fish, and clown knifes will eat goldfish once they are big enough. The puffers are going to need a much bigger tank also and shouldn't be kept with anything else.