is this a good combo?

Aug 23, 2005
Cocoa Beach
www.tiecc.net
i have a 80 gal fish with live rock tank. eventually i plan on putting coral and inverts in there... but for now it is just 2 big chunks of live rock.

2 nemo clown fish
7 damsils
hermit crabs and snails

would it be ok to add these
2 yellow hawaiian tangs
1 firefish
1 Royal Gramma Basslet

what kind of bottom feeders and stuff do you guys like? i am looking for some that are relatively cheep and not very hard to care for... thanks

Nov 15, 2005
Port Dover Ontario
yeah im almost to stocking my tank 3 weeks or so what i have learned the tang would be godd same with the basslet but i guess the damsels will scare the firefish from ever goin out but my friend had a tank with damsels added a firefish and it swimm around the tank like nothing was wrong i think those fish would be great to add

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I wouldnt plan on keeping that many Damsels and Clowns together. Clowns are a part of the Damsel family and they all can be very aggressive. The Clowns, Royal Gramma and Firefish are fine together (IMO). But I would do a little more research before you start stocking. Read through the posts on here and here are two good links for fish/corals/inverts. www.vividaquarium.com and www.liveaquaria.com