IS THIS A GOOD PRICE???

Mar 25, 2005
Okay this is the deal, this guy wants to sell me a 55 gallon aqarium, that has a filter,has a hood with light,colored cravel, one sunken ship, one castle, a stand that acts as a double stand so u can have two tanks on it one on top and one on bottem, oh and an oscar thats about six inches long. All this for 200 american dollars. Do you guys or gurls think this is a good deal??

OCCFan023

Superstar Fish
Jul 29, 2004
New Jersey
I think its a very good deal. I think the tank alone is a very good deal but with some of the stuff its a great deal. What kind of filter is it? Are you going to keep the oscar/ the stuff it comes with like the grvael and decor?

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
If i were doing it? Hmmm.

I would either put in a agroup of Mbuna or some Haps. Or some of both, i have a 55gal with Haps and Mbuna right now. Not sure how aggression will be once they grow up but so far so good.

And there are tons of Mbuna choices and a few haps choices. :)

Mar 25, 2005
OK, thax cichlid man ill probly do that, ill try to get some pics as soon as i get my scanner to work. oh by the way, i thought u would like to know my convicts had laid there eggs. :D i came home and there was a hole dug and the female was guarding it.

Jan 9, 2005
Visit site
but believe me, once the excitement of initial convict spawn wears off, you'll have more convict babies than you know what to do with. I have 2 different tanks one 20 and one 30 that i want to do stuff with but they're FILLED with convict babies. incredible.... and i cant even give them away.