Its a shame i have to give it up (56k warning)

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
In a few months. Gonna hurt giving up my saltwater for a while. I've had so much fun with just this 2.5gal. I can't wait to come back and fill my 30gal and beyond. While i am gone my dad will be taking my 2.5gal (possibly upgrading it) until i get back. Hopefully it will be better then i left it.

All my Zoas are exploding in numbers now and everything is just really getting established, so it hurts. Here are a few pics of the newest zoas i put in the tank close to a month (?) ago.

Progression.
May 5th

May 13th

May 28th

And today June 18th

Although i get to keep the tank for about 1 more month and having only kept this tank for coming up on 3 months, i'd like to call my endevours into the Saltwater world sucessful. I did not acomplish all of my goals but i will hold them until i return.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
do you plan on keeping the tank up and running then while your gone? if you are breaking it down and selling some stuff i would like some of the zoos (hopefully your keeping em tho) anyways the best of luck to you

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
so in actual fact you are not packing it in, just taking a vacation of sorts. Your dad will keep it going in your place, remember to give him this website in case he runs into problems

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
so in actual fact you are not packing it in, just taking a vacation of sorts. Your dad will keep it going in your place, remember to give him this website in case he runs into problems
Depends, on how long he keeps it. I won't be able to take it back for at least a year, and thats a streach.

Helena its the Coralife 96W CF fixture on it now.