Its been awhile!

sweetpickles7

Superstar Fish
Feb 13, 2007
Central Illinois
Well its been awhile but i am finally back on again, not for good reasons however. I was away at the college world series in omaha, nebrasaka and my mom decided to refill my 29g up with tap water. She forgot add the dechlorinator and i lost both my clowns, strawberry basslet, and a few snails. So now im in the process of rebuilding. My 29gal is up and going good with live rock and such, im just waiting a few days to make sure all levels are stable. [im pretty sure they are but its always good to be safe, lol]. Im not sure what im going to do with my 29gal this time but i would love to have bangaii cardinals and a flame angel. This will might take away to work up to that but thats what i like. Do i possible have enough room for a goby or something along those lines? My next mission is a 10gal. I already have some substrate in it [about 2 1/2in] but im getting a goby [probably YWG] so how much more should i add? Im thinking of 2 percula clowns and a goby, is that reasonable? Wow sorry for the lengthy post