It's happened again!

SANND

Large Fish
Jul 20, 2005
Washington, DC
I somehow acquired yet another free golden wonder killi! I thought I had a female but seeing the two now I realize I have a male and the new addition is a female. They're in side by side QT tanks and they're pacing together so I'm hoping they get along well in the Big tank.

I also got two more long fin blues and an otto (which was supposed to be 3 ottos but the brainiac getting the fish for me couldn't catch a sloth with a shrimp net!)

Sidenote: I now have more QT tanks up and running than show tanks! <scratches head>

FroggyFox

Forum Manager
May 16, 2003
Colorado
LOL how do you rate?! I actually got a few ottos this weekend and was so impressed that the guy was able to get three of them in a relatively short amt of time! haha

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
LOL Awesome. I know how you feel, all my tanks right now are quarentine or temporary setups LOL, I can't wait to move and get my huge tank and actually have one finnished! LOL Well, my betta's tank is kinda finished, but I am going to make some changes here soon, so I don't consider it 'finnished'.

I bought some Otos last week, guy cought all 3 in a heavily plated tank with other fish in like 45 seconds, without disturbing any plants or anything, I was impressed.