Jebo lighting systems

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
Hey guys have you heard anything about Jebo lighting systems, i was looking online for reviews of them and couldn't find much, the reason i ask is because aquatraders.com is having a crazy sale on them 48" 260 watts power compacts for 100$ there are some obvious problems with them( no fans no legs available,) but i should be able to retro-fit both of those things, just wondering what you thought and if you had had any experience with Jebo lights or any of their other products
Thanks again
Brahm

S.Reef

Superstar Fish
Dec 1, 2003
Michigan
I havent had any direct use...but from what I see they are a great deal. The problem is that they are probably really cheap. I don't know...give it a shot.

Sep 22, 2004
Visit site
i ordered a 36" hood from them, havent received it yet though. i don't expect all that much in terms of quality but i think it'll do the job once i play around with it. plus ive read some posts that say that although they do get hot (because of the lack of fans), they dont get THAT hot - ya know, not hot enough to start a fire or even raise water temp for that matter. just find a way to raise it off the top of the tank a bit and all should be well.

i was just wondering if anyone knows what kind of bulbs they take, square or linear pins? i need to replace the bulbs and i'd like to have them by the time the hood arrives.

by the way aresgod, i dont mean to hijack your thread - just adding to the questions :)

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
i am not sure what kind of pins they take but i have been talking to aqua traders and they said they will be carring oddessy Power compacts that come with built in fans and legs and will be a similiar price, they wont have them till oct so i am just gonna wait and order them then
Brahm