just a question about this site

Jun 28, 2006
hello all
i was just woundering if you could check out this site and see wither or not these prices on the plecos are good or no. i would appreicate it very much. the prices look decent to me. also one more thing would any of the plecos be a good addition to my 75gal community tank, size wise.

Home

thanks

Pure

Elite Fish
Nov 1, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
All the IDs on them are correct. You can research each fish by the L number they listed for them here Planet Catfish :: Cat-eLog :: Common Names

When putting a plec in a tank about the only 2 things you need to worry about is if they will out grow your tank, and if your other tank inhabitants will pick on it. Other wise most will do just fine in a community setting.

Sizes are normally listed in that link I gave you. On the odd chance that it isn't PM me with what L number your looking for and I will look up the size in my books.

wayne

Elite Fish
Oct 22, 2002
One thing I always bear in mind is that a cheap fish isn't cheap if it dies. I would far rather pay a fair price for a decent, well handled fish.

Pure

Elite Fish
Nov 1, 2005
Jacksonville, FL
*smacks forehead*

I didn't read the site before. I just did and realized who the seller is. Rob (DGA) is one heck of a seller. Many of my plecos have come from this guy. His stock is top notch and he never sends out sick fish.