just back from the pet store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2006
I just came back from the pet store here is what I bought a 7 gallon fish tank,3 pictus catfish, 2 two shiny sharks, 1 shark with wiskers and six molies. *SUNSMILE* I hope they live beacuse I just spent all of my birthday money and allowance money. what do you think of my combination of fish? So far they are doing great.*thumbsup2

Last edited:

tessalion

Large Fish
Jun 4, 2006
PA
Don't freak out too much. Mollies are livebearers so if you have some male mollies along with your females you'll inevitably have more babies in not too long.

http://www.myfishtank.net/forum/live-bearers-forum/17554-livebearers-faq.html

Here's a link to the faq section of the livebearers forum, read through it and then you'll be able to know if any of your other mollies are pregnant and what to do in the future.

VirgoWolf

Superstar Fish
Feb 16, 2006
Michigan
Just let them get eaten, you have bigger things to worry about then fry, and you will have more if you have so much as one of each gender. Just worry about reading up on the fish you have, the size they will get to, and learn everything you can about the nitrogen cycle. If I were you, I would look into taking the fish back, sounds like you might have a couple of the forbidden giants known as "tank busters". I'm worried about the sharks and the catfish with wiskers.

Status
Not open for further replies.