Just had to Post This - TFP is Awesome

Stykman

Medium Fish
Mar 12, 2008
Aston, PA
Just went out to the store 2 Sunday's ago. I live near Philly. It's a GREAT ride out that way for me and my family.

The Staff is VERY Courteous, and Knowledgable. I usually Order online, but every now and then, I get the "itch", and have to drive out to the Store.

Those of you who are close enough to drive, should really try and swing by. It's a Great experience.

Keep up the Good work at TFP!!!

mufishguy

Small Fish
Oct 12, 2006
Pennsylvania
Wow...it's been too long since I've stopped by the tank! I was scrolling through the forum and imagine my surprise when I noticed that TFP is now a sponsor! I live about 15 minutes from TFP and drive past every day on my way to school. Often times I will stop in just to look around but I'll leave with some more new things that I didn't realize I needed.

Great place, great people, and a huge saltwater tank by the registers that everyone should stop in and see. Thanks for the awesome service TFP! *thumbsups

lauraj

Large Fish
Jan 7, 2007
I realize I'm very late posting on this thread, but I just had to mention that I love That Fish/Pet Place! Been there 3 times now and have a hard time leaving.....especially without having bought something. Great store!

AlyKat

Large Fish
Aug 3, 2007
New York
I LOVELOVELOVE when my new catalog comes...I look at EVERYTHING and flip the pages ever so slowly...lol...must be due for a new one soon...