Just wanted to say..

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
That i found my long lost Turbo snail trapped behind 2 rocks...he's half rock, half snail. It' been 2 or 3 weeks since he disapeared. Must have eaten is own sh*t and scrap.

For once, i feel good that there's uneatened food in my tank. :p

And i tought he killed a feather duster. No, the feather was behind a rock too and splitted 2 times. So i found a huge feather and a "baby" in bonus.

It made my day. :D

Woa...i need a life.

aresgod

Superstar Fish
Jan 14, 2004
mass
Visit site
isnt it great to find stuff? just give it a couple months, i now have discovered 2 brittle worms, all sorts fo feather dusters, red bubble algea which name escapes me at the moment, there is now some maiden's hair growing....cool stuff

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
Well...it isn't as "clean" as the FW, but the encrusting stuff found in SW ( brought to us by LR ) is worth the price. When i wake up...it' like a little christmas when i find something new. :D

Except parasites ;-)

I had a lifeglo2 ( <<man this fluo sucks ) that blew away my purple coralline away.

When i looked this afternoon, i saw super pink coralline growing in the back of the tank, replacing the purple that was almost not noticeable. Another little christmas. And i have 2 snails now travelling with the pink on their shell..spreading i hope. It'll be a slow process with the lighting i have, but it's so sweeeet.

I checked my 2 ac500 ( used only for helping current now and stuffed with biomax ) and they have plenty of sponges too.

KahluaZzZ

Superstar Fish
Jun 12, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Visit site
the maroon stuff i had was dead sponge...cause when you put out the LR of the water...they instantly die. But the remain was later used as a shelter for other sponge-like creatures.

I bought LR from differents stores.

Today we made a big ride outside the town, went to 6 different SW stores and i saw marvelous LR at www.aquapassion.com . It's in canada. For those living in quebec...it's a sure shot. The livestock is soo healthy.
Also saw an 8" mantis shrimp for sale. Man ..this is alien for real.