Kenny's 20gL, shrimp10, 5.5gal, & 2.5gal

Apr 14, 2008
Well, this job is actually thru the internet[it's for my brother's business] not really determined on where I am just as long as it gets done. xD

Apr 14, 2008
Ok, then...

I got my 2 new dividers for the other 10 today and put those in[YAY! didn't have to tear it down! :D ] & got the info that the 5fbh should be in WM sooner then later[no, I didn't fully read it, just got the gist xD ].

It's both awesome and depressing all my projects are coming to an end[meaning I'm completing my tanks]. lol

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Lol, I've set out on a new project. I'm turning my 10g into a river tank. I'm moving the platies and guppies somewhere else temporarily, only idk where. Good use for my 2.5.....heheh.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2008
Here's the new guy:

I got him today while we[my parents & I] went to get the 5fbh. I need to get some stuff for it before I can show it's pic[only has random ornament and water as it sits] but...it's awesome! It sparked the move to relocate the 5.5gal but that was easy enough.

Apr 14, 2008
I'm glad you like him! He's such a unique guy! :p

Anyways, IDK when I'm gonna send the plants and haven't gotten the heat packs yet. Need to figure out where to get them from[if online, I'm gonna get some breather bags too]. The longer I wait tho, the more the plants grow in my tanks so you're kinda benefiting from this. lol

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
lol, ok. But I'm only available every other week, so this week, not next week, but available for shipping the week after that. The reason is because I host Anime Club at school. Plus, I have to deal with the little Freshies. Ugh....all they do is talk, and no work. Anywho, if you get breather bags (which I love) you don't have to worry about them dying in the bags (so you can send as many shrimp as you want, lol) or the water swishing around and stressing out the shrimp. Also, if you use the breather bags, can I wash them safely and reuse them!?!? :D

Apr 14, 2008
I'll just send you a couple extra[empty] bags for w/e if you'd like. And it can't be this week[see? I've got my own strings ROFL!] but next after next...yes... xD

And I'm sending ~10 RCS. That'll be enough to get a good colony going.

Apr 14, 2008
w/e = whatever... :p And you're welcome! I see the RCSs eating the algae wafer right now, but I'm not gonna start collecting them until right when I'm ready to ship[for best survival chances, I guess].

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Yeah, that sounds great!! Thanks so much!! What are the genders/ratio if the RCS that you are giving me?? I put a terra cotta pot in the tank and my shrimp went missing. I freaked out. It turns out that they are obsessed with the thing!! ROFL

Kiara1125

Superstar Fish
Jan 12, 2011
Florida
Lol gimme some shrimplets if you want. I removed my platy fry from the tank cuz it attacked my female while she was molting. I'm so upset.
I don't care if you have to drug the shrimplets and lure them into the "dark room". I want some shrimplets!!! Or at least some cute pics if them. =P

Sorry if I'm being weird or demanding. I'm just tired and cranky about school. We have to swim in a 64 degree pool. It's freezing!!! I hate gym..... XP

Apr 14, 2008

There's 1. They're basically just tiny versions of the adults and all look the same. :p I can get you a couple -- no worries.

In bad news of the FW world, I lost my last 3 big pond fish -- a koi & 2 comet goldfish from viral hemorrhagic seticemia[I'm officially done with ponds unless it's native fish] and Osiris, my violet/red marble butterfly VT betta is just hanging in by a thread. Everyone else is fine...but yeah...

And just 1 topic of random-ness...this is what substrate I'm getting for the 5galfbh: http://www.petco.com/product/115883...aspx?CoreCat=MM_FishSupplies_GravelSubstrates :p

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2008
Lost a tank today.

The 2.5gal. My STUPID freggin' cat had thrown all her weight on it and it cracked in 2 places atleast[1 wayyy up high, 1 wayyyyyy down low[almost in the trim]]. Arc got cut on the head by the glass and ... yeah...he's in a hospital tank now. Of all the fish these cats could hurt, it had to freaking be Arc, my favorite betta....fish!! *thumbsdow *contemplates killing cat*

Lost Osiris, my violet/red marble butterfly veiltail, too.

Apr 14, 2008
Me too...but he's keeping his personality so far so that's good, atleast.

The tank stopped draining water[it's just under the rim] so we'll see if it keeps this up or not. I'm NOT gonna put the fish back in, but it'd be good if it worked cuz I can wait a bit to get the new tank and the plants won't die.

I think I'll just get new sand for the new 2.5gal and throw what I took from the 40gB back in there...