Latest Additions

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I love the pink branching stuff (acropora?). That kind of coral is awesome, and yours looks great. The last pic is a cool looking coral too.

The tank is looking really nice, I like your coral placement. Nice clam, too.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
In order they are the left side, the right side, new green bubble tip anemone, candy cane/trumpet, lobophyllia or open brain, purple montipora digitata and the last is a toadstool leather.

I do have a piece of acropora formosa that I didn't get a pic of and that piece of pulsing xenia in front of the monti melted on me and is now a very very small piece that is making a slow recovery. I also have some green polyps and mushrooms, a yellow scroll and a pulsing sinularia. I would love to add a birds nest sps and a few others......and of course a couple more fish as I only have 3 in there.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
oh it isn't that great. Just starting out. Stupid gbta went through the rock and lodged his foot on the underside of an overhang facing the back of the tank, of course in a spot where I can't feed it and it gets hardly any light. I sure hope he decides to move and I don't have to remove him myself as that would mean taking out the rock.....grrrr

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
That digitata frag was really a great buy from a guy here in town.....he is selling them with a deal if you buy two other frags he throws in a purple digi free. Not a bad deal at all and his stuff is great.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Guppy I tried to take a pic of the yellow scroll but it is only a very small piece about 2 inches across. You can barely see it in the first pic it is on that top piece of rock there is a gsp then a very small orange digitata frag then the scroll frag...... I will get a better pic tonight.