little kids

HAAA

Large Fish
Mar 2, 2008
Inland Empire
my sister just poured all my fish food some calone and poision powder for ticks and fleas in my tank so i now have to do a 100% water change :(

MissFishy

Superstar Fish
Aug 10, 2006
Michigan
Yikes, that's awful! Are your fish ok? You'll probably have to wash out your entire tank if what she added is indeed poisonous to the fish. All the ornaments, gravel, tank itself, and filter will need to be thoroughly washed to get it all out of there. Unfortunately, that means recycling your tank completely. :(

TabMorte

Superstar Fish
Jan 17, 2008
I'm soooo glad my daughter loves the fishes more then I do. She won't even feed them with out checking with me first.

Last edited:

LMarts

Large Fish
Feb 24, 2008
Georgia
so far my son is too short to add anything to the tanks, but the BANGING ugg...and the greasy nose, mouth and finger smudges. Don't even get me started on the dried snot....

RoxnSox

Large Fish
Jan 13, 2008
ft. campbell, KY
so far my son is too short to add anything to the tanks, but the BANGING ugg...and the greasy nose, mouth and finger smudges. Don't even get me started on the dried snot....
lmao i lost count of how many times ive cleaned off finger prints and smudges. Our son has a cold right now so ive cleaned off dry snot as well

LMarts

Large Fish
Feb 24, 2008
Georgia
lmao i lost count of how many times ive cleaned off finger prints and smudges. Our son has a cold right now so ive cleaned off dry snot as well
I HATE the dried snot...oh and the snotty sneezes...always followed by a "bless you" and a smile. Good thing they are so darn cute huh