Long time no see

bsmall05

Large Fish
Nov 8, 2006
Newport News, VA
Hi everyone!! Im baaaaack hehe. With school starting and the new appt I left the 10gal at home with my sister, shes in love with the fishies now :-D But a house isn't a home without a fish right? So I told a friend I was in the market for a betta, and she informed me that some boys in her dorm were fighting bettas and she had rescued two of them. I went over to find a GORGEOUS long fin male betta with a few tares in his fins and some chunks out of his scales. I now have him home and settled. He is still not very active, but this might be because he was being kept in one of those small cups. He also doesnt eat much. I have tried betta gold pellets, blood worms, and even tropical flakes. Does anyone have any ideas? Im already very attached to his little boy :-D

fishnewbie

Medium Fish
Jul 2, 2007
bsmall,
Good for you for saving him! What do you have him in now? What are the water parameters? If you just moved him I would wait to feed him for a couple of days so that he gets adjusted to his new home. Give him time he'll come around;) .

Justin