Look At My New Fish

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Me and my husband went to a pet store that we had never been to. (We had nothing else to do today) And we saw this guy and couldnt pass him up. Our Marroon Clown got eaten by our Grouper. :eek: And we wanted another Clown. This guy is 4-5 inches and we only payed $20!!! *SUPERSMIL

This is a couple pics of our Grouper flashing himself to the Clarkii.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks. I like this guy alot. He was so active in the tank at the store and nothing changed now that he is in our tank. :D Whats funny is the the Clarkii gave my Scopa Tang a run for his money. LOL And when my Grouper went to show whos boss the Clarkii never backed down. I was shocked, I didnt realize that they were so aggressive. Here is a full tank shot. Im so happy cause the rock is FINALLY starting to color up again:

Oct 18, 2006
Oceanside California
very nice tank and beautiful fish. I wish i could do SW but not anytime soon. Once i get my 55 gallon freshwater done in new place perhaps i can turn 29 into sw but long time from now. Love the clown fish that is the only sw fish i want to get in tank when i set it up. LIke the layout very real looking and looks like you could watch tank for hours with entertainment.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
I was just not expecting him to. He had only been in the tank for a couple of hours. And I fed Freeze Dried Ocean Plankton. But he ate it. :D:D:D My other guys love it but with him being new I wasnt sure if he would eat it at first. But...

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Clarkiis are great though they can get territorial and aggressive which only means that he will be able to hold his own against that fabulous looking grouper you have in there......nice set up.....

how's chance doing?

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
what size tank is that???? the full tank shot doesnt even look like the same tank from the other pics .... nice tank though ....u should paint the back of the tank. youd be suprised how much of a differance that makes

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Thanks :D We wont paint the back of the tank cause you can see it from the living room....well at least a good portion of it. And painting only part of it would look retarded. All of my other tanks have backgrounds so I know what you mean, but...

Lorna: Chance is doing good. We weighed him the other day and he was 11.2 pounds!! Hes growing so fast. (For those who dont know he was only 4 pounds when I got him, Nov. 16) Vet says hes gonna be about 30-40 pounds.

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
We know that it is going to get too big for the 65G. But they only get 10 inches and we are planning on getting a bigger tank. Right now we live in an apartment and space is limited. My husband is wanting to get like a 220G tank. We are moving in less than a year so a new tank is in the near future for them.