Looky Looky!!!!

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
Well I went to look around at my LFS cause they got fish/coral in yesterday. When I got there a lady was there that wanted to give up her Copperband and a few other thing. She said that she just found out that she was pregnant and they need to move and stuff and she doesnt feel that she will have time for the tank. Before she could hand him over to the guy working I took the Copperband. :D He is georgous!! Im really excited!!! *BOUNCINGS But Im also sort of upset. I found my Scopas this morning in his that threads of life. Im not too sure what has happened. He hadnt been eating the food too well and I hadnt gotten seaweed for a few weeks. He had been doing great but recently....:(

Here's pics of him in the bag.

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
Looks fine Guppy, though what happened with the scopas? sorry to hear about that......It's hard to loose a fish esecially once you get attached to them and learn their personalities.....

FishGeek

Elite Fish
May 13, 2005
South Carolina
LOL. Yep. Just an update this morning. He is doing fine. Hes swimming around but is still nervous when I walk to the tank. My Swallowtail seems to have interest in him. She doesnt pay him much attention except when they swim past each other and then she like watches him go by. She will actually stop swimming (even if she is repremanding the Dottyback), come to a complete stop and turn to watch him. Its like she admiring him. LOL.

Edit: WAHOOOO!!!! Ive got my Aiptasia control!!! :D Vivid Aquariums Tropical Fish Store in Los Angeles - Buy Copperbanded Butterflyfish(Chelmon rostratus) - Small: 1.5"-2.5"

Last edited: