Macrotology + Around the tank

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Heres some macrotology for everyone, and a couple random shots of life on Matt's part of the reef. Sorry in advance about the sizes, i didn't want to make them uniform.

2 of my babies, the other is up on the frag rack doing great.

Mohawks, colony growth is amazing...gonna be fragging these soon.

Skirts are actually more yellow then they appear here.

Joe Fish

Superstar Fish
Apr 21, 2006
Penn State
josy.isa-geek.com
No, I thought maybe you had chaeto that changed its gender on you... This can cause excess oxygen in the tank. This is why some prefer mangroves instead...

I had this issue when I started to get too much algae growing in the tank. It was producing A LOT of oxygen...

I don't think it's actually bad for the tank though.

TRe

Elite Fish
Feb 20, 2005
ft. lauderdale
I thought maybe you had chaeto that changed its gender on you... This can cause excess oxygen in the tank. This is why some prefer mangroves instead...
hey bro i think u have cheato mixed up with caulerpa ;) cheato doesnt go a sexual, caulerpa on the other hand is a whole nother story.... this is why most people prefer cheato *SUPERSMIL

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
Not a great picture but one i wanted to share. Heres my clam! Who says you can't keep a clam happy in a nano?! ;) Its been going good for just about 1 month now. Seems like it has grown, and it definently opens up more then it used to. It opens fuller.

You can see part of my new Purple Monti in the pic, as well as an Acan and various Zoas. Those pink zoas are out of control, i have multiple frags of them sitting around.