Marineland Canister Filter, Current-USA on sale

Hey everyone. We've recently launched a few new promotions over at That Fish Place, so I thought I'd give everyone a preview.

We got together with Marineland to offer up to 30% off their new(er) C-Series canister filters. They have a cool, sleek design, an easy push-button prime, and pretty much all the other standard features on today's canister filters. Take a look at that here:Marineland C-Series Canister Filters up to 30% Off!

Our other current promo actually involves Current...USA that is. They hooked us, and you up with cool discounts up to 25% off their new PowerBrite LED lighting systems and Fission Protein Skimmers. The PowerBrites are particularly awesome because they give your tank that excellent shimmering effect just like metal halide bulbs, and they operate at extremely low wattages. Check this promo out right here. Current PowerBrites and Fission Protein Skimmers on sale!

Plus, as you know (at least if you're in the colder weather areas), Pond season is almost upon us. I was just out there yesterday cleaning some muck out of my pond. But anyway, be sure to check out our pond section too for some sweet deals on everything you'll need this season. Check that out here:Discount Pond Supplies at That Fish Place!.

Anyway, check those out when you get a chance, and enjoy!

Happy Spring!

Matt from TFP:p