Matt got a ?

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
How long after you started dosing VC did you notice a difference? I just started the 1st of the month, hopefully everything starts growing like crazy like your zoas did!

Jul 9, 2003
Columbia, SC
www.youtube.com
I probably noticed within a week or so. Takes a keen eye though, like noticing a lot of baby polyps popping up under the bigger ones. And seeing polyps pop up out of a mass of bubble algae that over took a frag and was tossed to the side of the tank thinking it was gone. If everything goes right you should just notice overall better health in the polyps, hard to explain but you can just look at them and tell they are living life.

zoalover34

Superstar Fish
Jun 5, 2006
Kent, OH
Like i said before im using the pill s b/c my wife had some and doesn't take them anymore so hopefully they will do the same thing.. They take a long time to totally disolve.. Just using 500mg a day.. Is that what your using? I will let ya know if I notice any new growth.. My sps actually looks alot better since ive started! (except my birdsnest when i was moving rocks around i broke it into alot of baby pieces and i think they are dead lol)

Lorna

Elite Fish
Mar 3, 2005
NE Indiana
before you just start popping vc tabs into your aquarium shouldn't you ensure that the tabs contain no other fillers in them that may be detrimental?????

I would make sure that I was using high grade pharmacuetical quality and not some cheap form from wally world or such.