MiracleBeam aquarium Lazer System

The Miracle Beam Aquarium Laser System is the most revolutionary aquarium device in the world today. After years of testing on tropical fish (fresh and saltwater), the Miracle Beam Aquarium Laser System was developed to enhance the color, life span, disease resistance and growth rate of all your tropical fish.

The Miracle Beam Laser reproduces a spectrum of the sun's natural light that is inherent in tropical and reef environments.

The Miracle Beam Laser System should be left on eight to 12 hours per day for maximum effectiveness.

* Perfect for fresh or saltwater fish.
* Improves the color of your tropical fish and enhances fin growth.
* Increases the life span of your fish.
* Helps reduce bacteria and infection by purifying the water.
* Increases the incubation rate of eggs and growth of fry.
* Increases disease resistance.
* Creates an aquarium night light of unmatched beauty.

System includes two Miracle Beam Aquarium Laser Modules, one power supply and an adapter box that powers up to five laser modules.

celticveil

Medium Fish
Oct 8, 2005
I don't buy it. How could a simple laser device do all of that? I want to see some proof before I'll believe it. I was a jr. manager at petco when hose came out, and I can't stand them. Although the spotlights do make nifty displays in house rooms.

Aug 23, 2005
bellaire, ohio
i thought about getting one for my 55 gallon, i know that my buddy has a red laser beam that he uses to play with his oscars, so maybe they would like this, i dunno, id like to see how it would effect their coloring. i was hoping a few more people would have them and give me some feedback.