Mirror Bay Tank?

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
Anyone have one of these? Aquarium Kits & Desktop Aquariums: Azoo Mirror Desktop Aquariums

I'm thinking about getting one for my betta when I sell my other tanks, just wondering if anyone has it and if you like it? Do you think a betta would jump out of it? Also, it comes with a 13 watt bulb, which means that I could still do live plants, and its 2.5 gallons, so its roomy enough for a betta and maybe an apple snail :)

MOsborne05

Superstar Fish
Oct 3, 2005
Gibsonburg, OH
Yeah, I thought about that. I think I'll have to find something elso too because I have two cats, and I think they would have too much fun with an open top tank :rolleyes:

I like the SeaClear 4.5 gallon cube but the only place I've found it is fishtankwarehouse and they are temporarily closed Aquariums and Fish Tanks - Buy Online at FishTankWarehouse.com

Anyone have any suggestions on a betta tank? I want at least 2 gallons, with a small filter, preferable adjustable. It doesn't need a heater. I would like it to be tall rather than long, that's why I like the cube. I love the sleek look of the Mirror Bay, but it won't work because it doesn't have a top. I've searched and searched and searched, and can't find anything that I like.

CAPSLOCK

Elite Fish
Jul 19, 2004
Cape Cod
I have two cats, and I think they would have too much fun with an open top tank
I also have 2 cats, they just drink from open top tanks. Depends on the cat though...

I haven't ever had a male betta jump or even try to jump. Females yes, males no. Depends on the betta though... I bet a dwarf gourami wouldn't jump, but he'd need to be heated.

Jul 22, 2006
Female Betas can be mixed together, depending on their personality. I've had 3 females together with no problem. Its just a mix and wait to discover if the two will live together. Two females will be great for the 2.5 Mirror Bay tanky.

Thunder