Mollie breeder!

Mar 14, 2006
Hello everyone! I am well on my way to becoming a Mollie breeder (when I get a 10 and 20 as well as a 55+ tank(s)) I just wanted to introduce myself. I got hooked on fish after my mom and dad gave me a ten gallon for my birthday. after three years of trial and error :)( my poor fish) I have fallen in love with Mollies and Danios! I'm going to eventually breed Mollies but will have a seperate tank for pure Danios! I am an animal nut...

Mar 14, 2006
I've already scanned the Livebearer section and I already love this site :)

I was despairing of ever finding a site dedicated entirely to fish but here it is and here I am!

May 12, 2005
Georgia
Welcome BarkingPup! Good luck with the molly breeding. My balloon belly molly just gave birth this morning and it looks like one of my female danios is going to drop some eggs. It is exciting isn't it?!!! Have fun!

Mar 14, 2006
And they are so small when they are first born! *squeeee* Okay, I'll calm down now. The first time I realized I wanted to breed Mollies was when my two had unexpected fry. I didn't even know Claire was a female :) Unfortunately, they all passed away becuase of my lack of knowledge and lack of internet but later on my aunty gave me two tanks of fish. The Guppies had LOTS of fry and I didn't really like them as much as Mollie fry so I decided to preserve the Mollie strains by breeding properly.

lou48314

Medium Fish
Mar 13, 2006
Sterling Heights, MI
BarkingPup said:
Hello everyone! I am well on my way to becoming a Mollie breeder (when I get a 10 and 20 as well as a 55+ tank(s)) I just wanted to introduce myself. I got hooked on fish after my mom and dad gave me a ten gallon for my birthday. after three years of trial and error :)( my poor fish) I have fallen in love with Mollies and Danios! I'm going to eventually breed Mollies but will have a seperate tank for pure Danios! I am an animal nut...
From one animal nut to another... WELCOME!
I have two tanks and two dogs.
I have been through it all too.
Dogs.
Cats.
Ferrets.
Birds.
Snakes.
Lizards.
Frogs.
Gerbils.
Hamsters.
Saltwater tanks.